Friday, July 8, 2011

Quite The Adventure

Yesterday, Justin && I went to Park City, for one I had never been there before plus he had to take care of some things ha ha. Well we weren't really sure were to go to take care of what we went up for so we decided to stop at a gas station and ask a police officer well we followed his instructions and still managed to get lost ha ha(: Well Justin's dad called and had a smart idea why didn't we look on the paper with the information. Duh! We eventually found what we were looking for an hour later. After that we decided to go to In && Out for dinner then came home and watched Night at the Museum 2 but Justin decided he needed a drink from Mavrik so then we ended up there well I wanted Charleston Chews and the only place around here that has them is Macey's. Oh boy was that something else we go in for one thing and we ended up leaving with ten other things haha (: It was quite a day but it was so much fun (: