i'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. i make mistakes, i am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. -marilyn monroe
Friday, July 15, 2011
Memorable Day
Well yesterday was a very long day it was my great-grandma Barker's funeral. But luckily I had Justin there with me (: He was a great sport from spending the whole day with me. I really appreciate the support and comfort he gives to me. We both realized that this day was the longest we have ever hung-out with each other. We tried to take a nap but that never to seems to work out when we hangout with each other it's kinda funny cause we try but we usually end up getting into a tickle fight [ and I usually win ;)]. And we usually have to have some type of ice cream when we sit and watch a movie whether its a frosty or a creme oh and don't forget the rockstars ;) I always look forward to spending time with him. We always do interesting random things but that's what makes things enjoyable. He's always full of surprises he defiantly keeps me on my toes and can really make me laugh (: