Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Long Time No Post

I'm terrible at keeping up on post. Life has been like a whirl-wind. I'm not sure where to even begin. I guess I will start and just slowly remember.

Justin and I on Christmas Eve. We decided we would join the Ugly Sweater trend. They did turn out pretty ugly if I do say myself. The picture to the right is Justin and I on Christmas morning. They have a family tradition that every Christmas morning they go to Grandpa and Grandma Wheeler's for breakfast. The picture is kind of washed out because we actually got snow this Christmas.

Okay so this Valentines Day Justin and I decided to actually venture out to eat at Roosters this year. The picture on the left is the Valentines gift from me to Justin. On the right is Justin's Valentines gift to me. 




Justin co-workers were nice enough to make him a cake for his birthday. So for Justin birthday we went to City Creek. We did some shopping. We ate lunch at the Cheesecake Factory. 
My wonderful grandmother was willing enough to take a picture with me at my graduation. My grandmother isn't much of a picture person. So this is very sentimental for me to have. This was a very emotional day. It was difficult to celebrate this wonderful with my grandfather missing. I know he is very proud of me that i'm continuing my education. I just wish he could have been there to help me celebrate this moment.   

This Spring I was able to graduate with my Associates Degree of Health Science from Weber State University. I was also blessed to be accepted into the Respiratory Therapy Program up at Weber State University. I start this fall semester and will graduate from the program spring semester of 2017. 




Justin and I celebrated our Fifth year of dating this May. We keep our celebration low key this year. We went to dinner then we went to the May Mania Derby. 

 We earned a movie night for work. So Justin wasn't available to go plus he isn't a huge fan of the marvel movies. So dad and i had a daddy daughter date seeing avengers 2.



 Justin and I had the wonderful opportunity to travel down to Payson, Utah. We were able to walk through the beautiful Payson temple. I love everything about the Payson temple. The Ogden Temple is still Justin's favorite temple so far. I'm trying to convince him other wise. I don't get me wrong I love the Ogden temple. But something about the Payson just captured my heart.




 

 We wanted to have a hobo dinners but the rain this year has kind of put a damper on things so we decided to just move the fire pit into the garage. I have such great co-workers that we have tons of hangouts in their back yard. We have had several this year. We also have really enjoyed the snow shack Hokulia. They have such great shaved ice we have been almost every week this summer.





 Celebrating our freedom. This fourth of July was a special one. My sister and I were able to take Rebekah to her first parade. She also got to experience fireworks for the first time. She loved them! The picture be low is the Justin and I along with his sister Keelie celebrating the fourth at their aunt and uncles home. Enjoying a yummy bbq with some pool side fun.