My family was able to go boating this year. But this time I was able to get Justin to go with us. It only took me two years ;). We had a great time, we went tubing and just swam and talked. We were able to go twice up to East Canyon. We are hoping that next year we can do more and maybe go to Bear Lake or Lake Powell.
i'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. i make mistakes, i am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. -marilyn monroe
Thursday, September 5, 2013
Summer adventures 2013
This summer we have experience some new thing along with some traditions. We were able to go back up to lava hot springs. So Justin and I were able to head up a day early. Well we were there maybe ten minutes or so, and the cousins wanted to play a little game of football. Justin decided to join in. Well unfortunately the game didn't last very long for him. He stepped in a hole that couldn't be seen and hurt his foot really bad. He felt like it was broken. So we hopped back in to the van and headed back home haha. He happened to have a boot from when he broke his foot a few years ago. So he put that on just to be safe in case it was broken. The next day he said his foot felt worse. We thought about having it e X-rayed but the doctor he needed to see wasn't going to be able to see it for a couple of weeks. So we decided to head back up to lava since there wasn't much we could do. There wasn't much Justin could do so he had to watch /: . The Wheeler family wanted to go tubing down the river. They needed a driver, so Justin was able to drive so he was the driver. I decided not to tube I felt weird doing things allow without Justin. But I was able to do zip lining with the Wheeler family again. They let Justin ride along so he could watch us. We happened to have enough time to go tubing again. This time I decided to go and try it out. Keelie and I did a two man tube. We had some challenges with other family members it was a blast!




