Justin and I decide to go to Gordmans a new store in Riverdale, we went there specifically for Justin to get him some new shorts, well that is not the way things went I showed him some of the things I wanted buy with my money but I wanted to see if he liked what I wanted. Needless to say he most of loved it cause he decided that he need to buy the stuff I wanted (two Ute shirts, with a pair of shorts, and a mirror for my room that you can put pictures around). He refused to put the items back he said this is for your birthday I told him my birthday is still two weeks away he came back with the comment of well this is your birthday "season"! I couldn't help but laugh. But he didn't stop there we had dinner at Olive Garden ( I Love Italian food). At last minute we decided to go see the new Batman movie at the drive-in.