Well the day started a little different than normal , Justin made plans to have his system for his car hooked up today and so I decided I would help him but I has unfortunately unable to miss school in this process ( actually really loving the fact I didn't have to try and force myself to listen to my professor). But I wasn't able to get away from school entirely I still had to take a pathology test which didn't really end very well, but the rest of the day did thankfully (: So for lunch we decided to just go to Wal-Mart and find something small cause we had planned to go to California Pizza Kitchen in Murray, and that's exactly what we did. And after we made a split second decision to go to City Creek Salt Lake City. Wow!! There is way more than I expected, it way pretty but some of the stores are freaking' ridiculously priced. We walked in to Nordstrom and right away you know you are spending over a hundred dollars, but we found some Gucci and HOLY MOLLY! For one jacket it was 3 k was a joke! But we had fun making fun of people and what silly things they pay for.
.JPG)
California Pizza Kitchen
City Creek