i'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. i make mistakes, i am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. -marilyn monroe
Wednesday, February 1, 2012
Time For An Update
Life always has it's up and downs. This month has been quite the month I got a job at Farm Bureau Financial Services I thought this would be a great job to have as a first job ( In my mind I thought it was a receptionist job; boy was I wrong!). At this job I had to be the annoying person that called to ask if you would like a free comparison quote ( I hated it! I already feel annoying enough, I didn't want to be more.) So I decided to continue to look for a job, and luckily I got a job interview yesterday for West Land Ford and this is actually a receptionist job. It actually works wonderful with my school; which has been the hardest part in my search for a job is finding one that is willing or can work with school schedule. Now I have to wait for Friday to find out if I got the job or not. If not I have decided I will take my ARRT on March 3, 2012 then I will look for a Practical Rad Tech job this way it is a job I love/enjoy, it will also help me with applying for the Radiology Program at Weber State. I just hope everything works out, I would like to have my own place with a job. I'm almost 20, and I feel like I haven't accomplished anything. Although by this fall I will have my Associates Degree in Health Science (maybe this will help me get a job ? ). I just want to feel successful.