My life just seems so prefect. I have such a loving, patient, understanding boyfriend that I love with all of my heart (: School is going good as well I only have about two months left then winter break will be here and I really need a break from school at this point, i'm trying to stay motivated as much as possible but sometimes its just so exhausting. But I get to take two classes with Justin in the Spring and i'm really excited for that (: Justin and I have come up with some great plans that will be quite the adventure ha ha we come up with so many plans that we have very Saturday booked, and we started to forget what we wanted to do so we had to make a list :
Things We
NEED to do!
Zip-Lining (Lava Hot Springs)
Paintball
Park City (Done)
Boating (bear lake)
Shooting
Golfing (Done)
Spring Break (far away!)
Buy a Truck
Go-Cart racing (Done)
Cheese Cake Factory (Done)
Steak House (Done)
Chicago/New York (all of the East Coast)
Temple Square (Done)
Cruise
Skydiving (Justin only)
No Tickets – Justin
Disneyland/ Six flags
Drive-in movies (Done)
Parasailing
Buy a goat