Sunday, June 19, 2011

Living Life to the Fullest

Well this month has been such a CRAZY  month.. I got to see a friend from my childhood that I haven't seen for about 10 years. It's been great hanging out with him. I've also been way busy with school work but I've been doing really well on my tests which is great cause i'm ready to start radiology school. This summer has been really good so far and I tend to make it even better (: Lots of boating and camping planned. Oh I also get to go to Rascal Flatt's in September!! WAHOO! 


This is the friend I haven't seen in 10 + years (Justin and Me)


My family is doing well they are keeping busy with the trailer testing it out at Bear Lake, while I got to stay home because of school /: but there will be plenty of time for partying (: I ready for this night class at the DATC to be over.. i'm so ready to start working at a clinic, that way i'm that much closer to applying at Weber. 
Well this week has been super stressful my grandpa is getting surgery on friday from his knee. So we have been helping them with things up in Bear Lake.