Sunday, April 3, 2011

Story of My Life (:

Well it's kinda spring time ha ha. It still likes to snow /: but good weather is suppose to be coming thank goodness. School is going pretty good I've been doing pretty well on my test in bio-med, English has been crazy with my research paper, and psychology seems to be dragging by... but I soon find out possibly Monday if I made it into the radiology tech program at the DATC. I'm super excited ha ha. Spring semester is almost over which will be nice. The family is doing great mom is enjoying going back to school, dad is enjoying work and soon will be taking a class, and kaydra is doing good in school and loves spending time with tyler (: there a funny and cute couple they make me laugh. My Aunt that has been in Japan is doing alright, she gets to come home in July thank goodness i really miss her and her kids. Her husband is in Korea at this time so its kinda hard for to be alone in Japan but we love and support her. Well that's all for now (: