Hello (:
Well this is my life story at the moment ha ha (:
My life is like a roller coaster these days. I love college!! This week has been something else I must tell you. This economy makes life so much harder to deal with, my father is close to losing his job and its frustrating we have been looking for a job for him for a year and we got nothing. Now his company is moving to Texas and my family may have to move there. /: This is a difficult situation I've never lived anywhere but here, tho i'm in college i may not have to move but the rest of my family may be leaving and thats tough i don't know what i'm going to do... Although things are rough I do enjoy my life. I have great friends and family (: although i'm only doing my generals right know by next fall i'm hoping to start the path of my career (: this is what I've been waiting for , for a long time!! My plan is to study in radiology to become an ultra sound tech in fetal medicine (: